Monday, December 17, 2007

What's going on with us!

Well, since this is my first blog, I will tell all!
Collin is almost done with his first semester of teaching! He is teaching 5th and 6th grade resource math, and he is a FANTASTIC teacher!!
I have been working for Harding Admissions as a secretary since early June of this year and I LOVE it! I feel like I can help so many teens through their admissions process. It is stressful every once in a while, but what a great thing to do! Help others get started in their Christian education!! I loved my Harding experience, so that is probably another reason I couldn't love what I do more! There are a few kinks that I won't go on about on the world wide web....but those who read this (if any)probably know :)
OK, on to exciting things!! I LOVE being an aunt! I only wish I could see my niece and nephews more!! Brandon and Joy are expecting their first child in April(hopefully the 18th! cross your fingers!). They have decided to name her Claira!! I am so ready to have both a niece and nephew IN TOWN!!
It is getting close to Christmas and I'm almost done Christmas shopping!! And I CAN'T WAIT to see my family!! We will ALL be able to be together in New Mexico with my parents this year...but Collin and I can't be there ON Christmas :( But maybe we will bring some joy to the residents that day since we are on call at the retirement home.
Well, I think that catches you up on what I think about most these days!! I probably won't update a lot, I just wanted to make a blog mostly to comment on other's pages! And we'll see if I ever have anything important to share! I know I will around April 18th!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey, you made yourself a blog--that's cool even if you don't intend to update often! I'm sooooooo excited too!