
So, I have become a fan of Harding Volleyball. It's pretty exciting! The games are very quick paced. These are some shots I got of LeShae. She is a freshman at Harding and she is from Mesquite. When I left for college she was going into the 6th grade....yeah...I'm old!! :)


This one was the winning shot! Yay!! It is def hard to get good shots at a v-ball game with a lens that isn't prepared for that...but i think it went ok.
Below are a few favorites from a "photoshoot" with a friend's baby. This is Rachel's little one, Abby. She was asleep the whole time, just precious!
Below are a few favorites from a "photoshoot" with a friend's baby. This is Rachel's little one, Abby. She was asleep the whole time, just precious!




Nothin much to update here. Just having a good time. I am enjoying life even more now that I can have one!! lol, I do miss the residents though. We saw one at Walmart and got to talk to him for a bit. It was good.
That's about it for me! :)
That's about it for me! :)

1 comment:
You think that's crazy??? I babysat her a few times!!!
Post a Comment