To Post!
We are loving our new house!! And I REALLY enjoyed decorating it for Christmas!!

I have been enjoying the joys of owning a house so far. I enjoy picking up every night....which is weird....hope it lasts though!
The house is mostly done as far as moving in...BUT we need curtains and to hang some more things on the walls...but I'm just taking my time trying to make the right decisions! :)
We spent a whole day on the yard and flower beds and doing the outside lights, but it was totally worth it!!
Hope everyone is having a great christmas season!!
We are loving our new house!! And I REALLY enjoyed decorating it for Christmas!!

I have been enjoying the joys of owning a house so far. I enjoy picking up every night....which is weird....hope it lasts though!
The house is mostly done as far as moving in...BUT we need curtains and to hang some more things on the walls...but I'm just taking my time trying to make the right decisions! :)
We spent a whole day on the yard and flower beds and doing the outside lights, but it was totally worth it!!
Hope everyone is having a great christmas season!!

4 comments:
It looks great! I can't wait to come see it in person...even though you have never come to my house and we've been in it for almost 4 years!! =)
Your house looks great! No critiques from me. No "like no one would notice" or "ghetto-fabulous" either! Do you have some sort of filter on your lens? Your Christmas lights look like stars. So cool! How did you do that?
Y'all did such a good job on the decorations! Can't wait to see it NEXT WEEK!!
Its so cute! It looks like a gingerbread house!! Precious!!
Post a Comment