Our new puppy!!! Yes...she's a puppy!!
She is a great dane about 11 weeks old! She has been reduced in price twice because the family is falling deeply in love with her and they don't need a 6th great dane!
We are picking her up Sunday...help us with a name?
We like rock star names...our bird was Ringo, our cat is Joan Jett(and the black hearts....I love rock and roll-incase you didn't know!), we just call her JJ though.
We are trying to find a great name for her....I haven't told collin yet....but I'm thinkin maybe Journey....we'll see. Any suggestions would be awesome!
Update: her name will be Layla! What do ya think?! :)
She is a great dane about 11 weeks old! She has been reduced in price twice because the family is falling deeply in love with her and they don't need a 6th great dane!We are picking her up Sunday...help us with a name?
We like rock star names...our bird was Ringo, our cat is Joan Jett(and the black hearts....I love rock and roll-incase you didn't know!), we just call her JJ though.
We are trying to find a great name for her....I haven't told collin yet....but I'm thinkin maybe Journey....we'll see. Any suggestions would be awesome!
Update: her name will be Layla! What do ya think?! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment