Sounds kinda impressive huh?
That's my new title in the Admissions office at Harding. I feel weird saying it though. I'm used to being a secretary in the Admissions office...not Senior Staff Director. I'm sure I'll get used to that too.
I really do love my new job! It's fun, but I just know I'm gonna mess up!
Basically, I review the applications when they are ready to be accepted, and I accept them however they need to be accepted to HU...unless something is wrong with the app or reference or transcript...which doesn't happen too much thankfully! So I'm learning all the ins and outs of that. I knew the basics already, now I'm just adding to that knowledge, which is fun to me...i know...I'm a nerd!
I also do the opposite, canceling applications and all sorts of other fun things that involve the paperwork part of applying to college.
I guess that's all I have to say about it now, tomorrow will be the end of the second week of me doing the job "on my own." If only we could hire the new secretary soon!! Oh well, we'll just keep praying about it and God will lead the right person to us!
Have a great friday and wonderful weekend!!!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment