

There was a loud bang as he hit the pole and sparks started flying from the top. At first we were in shock. But we pulled over, I call the popo and stayed on with them until we knew if the guy was ok. He was.
When the police got there collin asked them if we needed to stick around since we saw it happen. He asked collin if he saw the actual impact, and collin said no he didn't, but he knew I had.
So he asked me to fill out a witness report. I did that, then collin took it to the cop, and then called me over. Then the two cops started asking me questions about the whole thing. Asking if there was an animal or kid or ball or anything in the road. And asking if he immediately hit the pole or if he drove off the road first. blah blah blah....
ANYWAY, I told them everything I saw and didn't see, and where I saw him leave the road. Then one of them went and started investigating further back, and the other asked if we could stay around a little longer just in case they had more questions.
So we did, and a few minutes later he came over and told us we could leave and thanked us for all our help.
Interesting sunday to say the least!!!
Hope everyone has a good week and doesn't do anything like this!!

No comments:
Post a Comment