What a precious little princess!
Melissa made the cakes too!
This was TOO cute!! They were both making noises into the balloon. Every time Ben did it Cater did it and every time Carter did it Ben did it. So precious!
And there is Emily again playing with one of her MANY birthday presents!! It was a DVD that came with a Princess wand and dance mat. And you dance a long with the Disney princesses. She's pretty good huh?? :)
Those are all the pictures I have from that weekend so far! We had a great time! and it was awesome to see everyone!
I am finally feeling better, I had a fever for four days....ewww!! But it's finally gone and now I just have a cough, so hopefully I'll be all better soon!
Those are all the pictures I have from that weekend so far! We had a great time! and it was awesome to see everyone!
I am finally feeling better, I had a fever for four days....ewww!! But it's finally gone and now I just have a cough, so hopefully I'll be all better soon!

1 comment:
How cute!! I love how ya'll have so many babies at once. You're next! Yours will get spoiled rotton being the babies!! Little wedgeys....lol
Ya'll have such a beautiful family, your mom must so teary when she looks at the pictures of all of her grown-up kids together with their babies. Melissa is so talented. She needs to stop teaching and make cakes and decorations.
Post a Comment