So, my friend from HS, Jumoke, came for a visit last weekend!! It was sooooo great to see her! So I thought I would write a blog about the weekend and put up some pics from the olden days and the few we took from the weekend!
Here we are in 1998!! WOW!
Here we are in 1998!! WOW!
Because here we are in 2008!! 10 years after the first pic! And I couldn't leave without a band picture!!
Below are pictures from this weekend! I only got pictures of us playing DDR, but we did lots more and had lots of fun! I'm so glad she came to see me and I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did! LOVE YOU JUMOKE!!!
Hope you enjoyed!! I'm so glad she came to visit and I hope we make a habit of seeing each other!! LOVE YOU JUMOKE!!!

4 comments:
Why is it that she looks "all grown up" to me, but you still look 8??? Ha Ha Ha!
Re: your last post--are y'all doing Dave Ramsey or just trying to pay off stuff? Congrats--that's wonderful.
Daddy looked at your pictures and said, "Christy's lost weight." See, he noticed! That was a good walk down memory lane. Love you!
I finally figured out how to leave a comment!!! (I'm slow I know)!!! I had soooo much fun visiting you and Collin! I can't wait to do it again. I also can't believe you had those picture still! PS-I MADE THE BLOG!!!!! :) Luv ya!!!
Post a Comment