With a new haircut!

Hope it looks good! I finally chopped off, about 6 inches!
Well, i had a GREAT birthday! 25 is great so far!! :) This is how collin brought me my birthday ice cream! isn't he so sweet?! I told him I didn't want cake, just ice cream!
He really made this birthday so much fun. He woke me up singing happy birthday, and sent me so many sweet messages throughout the day that I lost count of them! And since we are on call(one of us has to be here at all times), he brought me mexican food for dinner! It was perfect!
Hope everyone else had a great "my birthday" as well! I really do love it when other people have a good time on my birthday!!
Hope it looks good! I finally chopped off, about 6 inches!
He really made this birthday so much fun. He woke me up singing happy birthday, and sent me so many sweet messages throughout the day that I lost count of them! And since we are on call(one of us has to be here at all times), he brought me mexican food for dinner! It was perfect!
Hope everyone else had a great "my birthday" as well! I really do love it when other people have a good time on my birthday!!

1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good 25th birthday too! And I'm glad you enjoyed your ice cream (not to be mixed with cake!) and Mexican food!
Post a Comment