I am wearing a skirt that is my goal size....wow!
The only thing is...it's a skirt. I don't think pants this size would fit me so well.
But this gives me a lot of hope and lets me know...it's so close!!
OK....I promised I would tell when I made it to this size. And it really is a bit early, but I'll go ahead...
I was wearing a size....
this is gonna hurt!...
16 when I started working to lose weight....
Today, I am wearing a size 8 skirt.
I'd love to wear size 6 again. But I thought 8 would be a great goal. Because I will be healthy and look good, you know?
I do NOT want to be a size 4 again, because for me...I looked sick when I was a 4. No I'm not saying you are sick if you wear that or smaller. I'm saying for ME, when I look at pictures of me from that time, I really look like I didn't eat a thing!
ANYWAY, so...I'm obviously still working out, and still enjoying it! And enjoying the free tan that is coming with it!! :) Collin and I love riding our bikes on the trails when it's beautiful outside!
Hope you all have a great week!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Remember when we went shopping for you to find a dress for Amanda-Panda's wedding? Remember the watermelon dress? I have seen people wearing this dress! It just reminded me because I know you were wearing a bigger size back then, and I know you were unhappy about your weight. So CONGRATULATIONS on a job well-done. And here's to not buying any watermelon dresses when you go shopping for some new clothes!
p.s. Woo-Hoo for a baby neice today (for Joy's sake, I hope it's today)!!!!!!!
Christy-that's so awesome! I'm so proud!!! Such a huge accomplishment---I know you are just have to be beaming right now. Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment