Welp, after not working out regularly for WAY too long. I could tell my legs were losing the toning I had worked so hard for, and my belly was getting worse and worse. :( Booo
Not to worry though. I jumped right back into it and have only missed one day this week! And this morning I could tell my legs were looking much better! Stacey was totally right about the muscle memory! Yay!
I even noticed my tummy being a little tighter as well.
Collin has asked me to help him start losing weight. I've been helping him since Monday and he's lost 6 lbs...NOT FAIR! BUT I'm happy for him :)
I guess I'm a pretty good nutritionist(is that a thing?) because he hasn't even exercised because he's been so stressed about the Praxis III, which was yesterday and he felt like it went really well! Yay! So proud! He said the observer was very nice and helpful. So that is wonderful! We'll find out the score sometime in the next 2 Months...yuck!
I've been cooking and making his lunches everyday, and he even asked me to take his Debit Card so he couldn't run to the store in the morning for donuts or some kind of pastry that is bad for you.
He's been a trooper, and I even let him have ice cream last night in celebration of his test being done!
Oh, but my favorite was when I cooked Salmon! I made baked Salmon fillets, Cabbage, and Corn one night(cabbage is his fav) and he said...Man...if this is healthy I don't want to be unhealthy! It made me feel pretty good :) But later he was begging for a donut! :) hehe
It's hard for me to understand his cravings because I rarely have them. And if I do they aren't even usually for sweets. So it's weird to me, and I'm glad he got to have ice cream and still woke up half a lb lighter the next day :/ How does he do it?!?! :)
OK! ANYWAY, last night we were under tornado warning/watches and same for severe T-storms. And we were on call at the retirement home. Thankfully, Dan and Marline(the other couple that wasn't on call) helped us wake up all the residents to tell them about the storm and tell them we were going to the storm room. Doug(boss man) also came up. So we got that done pretty quickly.
But then we were waiting for sooooo long in a hot storm room!! It was about 1215 when the all clear signal came on.
The residents were great though. They applauded us for how well we did getting them to a safe place. I'm glad we have such great residents.
Now it's friday and I'm sleepy!! But at least it's the weekend!! :)
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad everyone was safe during the storm. How scary!
The only way I survive is Weight Watchers fudge bars. If you can find them in the frozen novelties section, they are a lifesaver. They are huge, filling, delicious, and low cal. They definitely satisfy a sweet tooth.
The Reese's 100 calorie pack peanut butter snacks are also helpful for those of us with "cravings." Just my $0.02!
Post a Comment