Ok, since my last post I DID go to the gym! Wow, big step for Christy. But then I tried to go yesterday and it was PACKED! So I was bummed out because I don't want to lose the progress even though I'm not running. Collin and I have talked about getting a trainer for my bike so I don't have to worry about a place to go biking when we can't go together. But we have to order it. So...don't have it. Sooooo....Collin went out and bought me a gazelle. Haha, I have NEVER thought of these things highly, but you can get them pretty cheap. So I thought...ok, lets try it so I don't have to keep missing workouts. Well, that was last night, and this morning I woke up sore. So...I guess they work :) It's good for when I don't want the impact on my legs from running but still need a good leg workout. Plus it works your arms as well. All in all, a good purchase for now.
Now I'll brag on my hubby a bit.
I can honestly say that since I've been married(almost 4 yrs), I have not gone a day without him telling me how great I look. I am not exaggerating. And there have only been a few days where I have only heard it once or twice(they days he's been out of town and we only get to talk once or twice). Seriously, it's a wonder I don't have a big head from all his wonderful complements.
So, having said that, it has still been fun hearing all these wonderful things since I've been losing weight and toning up. Today I was wearing shorts and getting the laundry together, and he was like.....WOAH!! Look at your legs!!! Do you see the line from your muscle in them!??! haha, it is fun, what can I say.
I am so thankful I have a husband who loves me and thinks I am extremely beautiful no matter what my size! He's the best!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish I could see you and those muscle-lined legs! We miss you Aunt Wedgey!
Post a Comment