Ok, I am not one to make a big deal out of valentine's day, so I won't, just wanted to say happy v-day to y'all! I mean, it's cute, and I am wearing red in honor of the day, but I don't think you should only do special things for your special someone on this one day a year. And I'm not saying DON'T do special things, special things are so much fun! I'm just saying, it shouldn't be ONLY a Valentine's things. You know? Just don't let this be the only day besides other holidays and birthday!
I do plan on having fun today though! We are going on a triple date with my sis and her hubby and my bro and his wife! And I assume we will have my nephew with us as well! :) Can't wait to see everyone and catch up!
And I did get a Valentine's present last night that I LOVE! I got a trainer for my bike!! I rode my bike inside for 48 minutes! I know that's a weird amount of time, but I decided to go through two TV shows on DVD, and that's how long it was :) Man, it had my heart rate up! So I was glad to have some cardio without the pain in my legs! My left leg STILL hurts sometimes when I put pressure on it certain ways. So I'm going to stick to other things like the bike and the gazelle for at least another couple of weeks. Then it will be nice to have my choice of how to work out each day!
When I put my work clothes on this momo, I put my belt on(have to because my pants are too big) it went to the next notch without me pushing! ROCK ON!! But it bunched my pants to much I went ahead and put it back where I had it so my pants wouldn't look AS bunchy. And a coworker noticed when I walked in. She was like...wow, you need some smaller pants! :)
AND, that same coworker just walked in with an AMAZING rose arangement for....little ol me! from my honey! It's BEAUTIFUL! What a sweety! (and no, today is not the only day I get roses from my honey buns, but this is definately an over the top arrangement!) :) The whole office already smells like roses! :) mmmmmm :)
Anyway, have a great day everyone! This blog is kinda random, but I gotta get back to work so I can't work on it anymore!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You go on all your working out! You need to post pics of you shrinking! Happy V-Day!
Post a Comment