Thanks for all the encouraging words!! Y'all are too nice!!
Something else that is nice, I have been inbetween notches on my belt for the past week or so, and today I can proudly say I am down a notch! :) Yay! For those keeping track....I couldn't wear the belt when I started...now have gone down three notches on the belt! Yay!
There isn't too much going on this week with me. I haven't missed a night of working out in over a week, which is new and exciting! I love the trainer for my bike and I slip the Gazelle in there to work on toning my arms and legs. I also got a video from Stacey at work today. It's Kundalini Yoga, so I hope to try that tonight! It sounds very interesting from her descriptions! I'll let you know what I think!
I don't guess I ever updated on other happenings this weekend. We had a great visit with Cole and Molly from Mt Pleasant, TX. They were visiting friends in Searcy because they will be coming to school at Harding next year. We had a great time with them! I'm so thankful my bro-in-law has such great friends like them. It reminds me of what great/strong friendships I had with my youth group! The only difference is there are only three or four of them that are seniors and I had...well....there were at least 8 of us that were the same age and had very close/spiritual relationships together. Ahh memories!
ANYWAY, that is all that is going on with us. We are on call at the retirment home this week so that means we will be staying at home all week, but it'll be over before I know it!
Hope everyone else has had a good week so far! It's wednesday already so it'll be over soon! Thanks again for the sweet words on my last post!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment