ok, so I had the weirdest dream and some of you guys that read my blog are in it! Here we go....
The people: all the girls from the youth group that I graduated with and some of the girls a year or two younger from the youth group, and some much younger girls from church....
We all went to....a Hilary Duff concert!! hahaha, I know...random and crazy!
So somehow we ended up being able to be on the front row. On my row I was sitting next to Sara 'fultz' Clark and I can't remember who was next to her. I'm thinking Alison 'humphries' Ellis. SO, durring Hilary's first song she walks right off stage to meet us and we tell her our names into the mic...only Sara decides she wants to do the talking for us, but she is SOOO nervous that she tells her all the wrong names including saying we are a youth group from Houston...waa?!?!? So we start laughing at Sara so hard and telling her...hello..your name is sara and we are from Mesquite!! ANYWAY, some other random stuff goes on, but the next thing that was most memorable is Hilary took a short break, and while she did this actor that looked a lot like heath ledger and another actor put together comes out wearing nothing but an electric guitar. He starts singing and playing, and Sara and I were in the corner talking next to the stage, and when we look over to see what's going on we got a good clear shot off his...uhh....merchandise...lol. So we are laughing about that and then he realizes what just happened and when the song is over he put some pants on and came over to us and begged us not to tell anyone that we saw because he wouldn't be able to get anymore parts in movies that he wanted. So we laugh and say yes, and he wanted us to shake on it, so we did, but he had the WORST handshake ever!
And that is the bulk of the dream. The dream went on from there, but just more concert stuff and talking with old friends. It was definitely weird and random.
In other news, I did the kundalini(sp?) yoga thing and it was very interesting to say the least. But I woke up sore and my abs and arms. So I'm thinking it must have worked very well. I felt so very relaxed and didn't hurt at all through the exercises. And apparently my liver will be very healthy from this! lol, they mentioned a lot more organs and things that would benefit, but that seemed like the one they mentioned most.
That's it for now! Hope everyone has a great day!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Are you sure you don't need to POAS? (Google it). I always had vivid, detailed, and extremely odd dreams when I was prego. I am LOL at the thought of you and the MCOC girls going to see H. Duff. Too funny--Have a great weekend!
Why didn't you mentioned the other types of organs that got a work out too? Hrmm....
what a funny dream!! and hilary duff of all people?? glad i was there...ha!
WOW! That is sooo funny! It's weird because I just bought the new Hilary Duff CD to play for my Color Guard girls with our warm-up routines! Odd huh?! And i love how i was the one who did all the talking!! =)
It should have been N*Sync instead of Hilary...pre gay Lance Bass days...I would have def been there! Ha!
Post a Comment