Monday, February 4, 2008

Way to go TANK!!

For those who do not know(like you care) Tank Daniel's a Harding Alum played in the SUPER BOWL with the Giants! It is only his second season in the NFL and he has a superbowl ring! Wow! He must be floating on air! Congrats to him and his family! I didn't watch the superbowl and haven't since....way back in the day when the cowboys were in it over and over again. But I do wish I could have seen him play a little. I heard he got to play a good bit!

Anyway, went running Sat and ran 2.6, so I'm moving up! But my legs are hurting after that. Boooo! My legs were a little sore the next morning, so I guess I did good at pushing myself, just hope I didn't push too hard. I plan on running again tonight. I'll probably stay on 28 min for another week because...MAN...it's tough! After two miles I am just thinking.....can I be done now?? :) But I can't wait until I can run 3 miles regularly. I'm very excited for that!

We had a GREAT weekend! I hope Zane and Cole don't think we are too boring! They had a lot of fun with the Bison Daze activities, and we got to hang out a good bit at night with them. We went to the Ingrim Hill concert with them Friday night. It was interesting for sure. Good band, but not my style at all. And that's ok, I can still appreciate the talent. The lead singer was a GREAT people person. He had the audience laughing in between songs, and that really helped. The people who opened for them were very lacking in that area. But there music was good, just not a lot of stage presence and keeping the audience going.
Oh, but the drummer and bassist of that group were pretty fun. The drummer broke TWO sticks in the first minute of the show! It was pretty funny, and he had all these funny facial expressions going on.
Also, the lead singer from ingrim hill broke a guitar string in the first song. Then traded guitars, and then got the first one back after they restrung it, and broke it again!
We actually left early from their perfomance so I don't know if anything else exciting happened.

That's about all that happened in my weekend! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: