Friday, February 15, 2008

Great night!

We had such a great time with Brandon and Joy and Amy, Ben, and Carter last night!! We had plans to go eat at charlie's pizza(awesome pizza place here in town) and we get there, and Brandon walks in, and we all follow, and then he walks out, and we're all like...wha?? (or so I think all of us are like "whaa?") Then we go out side to figure out what Brandon is up to, and he walks down the side of the resturant and opens the door to the private room they have.
It was all cute with a table just for us with a table cloth, roses, candies, and candles all set up real cute like!
We were all like...awh!
Apparently all the boys knew though. Brandon had the idea and he organzed it with the other two.
So we had a fun dinner where none of us had to cook or clean, and it felt like we were all by ourselves! AND I got some GREAT quality time with my nephew Carter! :)
So great night! I thought that was so fun the way they planned that for us, so I thought I'd share!
And I've had several people lately ask about pictures of me, so I'll try to work on that this weekend! My sister even asked to see my legs last night! haha, I think her and joy were pretty impressed! lol And remember those great jeans I got that fit so well because of MSP? Well, I had those on and they've been getting pretty lose, and Amy noticed that too. So, I'll try to find some pictures of me from right before I started losing weight at Thanksgiving. And post some of now!

5 comments:

Sara said...

That is so sweet! I love hearing the valentines stories!!! Glad you had a great day!
SJ

edensfamily said...

good story!! I think Charley's is on the list of places to eat when we come up for Spring Sing. You made me very hungry:) The trick is to use Wilton food paste, which is on the same isle in Michaels, Hobby Lobby, WalMart etc...and it will get it much brighter and use don't have to use that much. I believe it comes in all different tubes and it is really cheap like $1 or so. (If I would have only known!!;)

Renee Lewis said...

Don't you love it when the jeans are loose? I'm not having that problem today. Biscuit, cinnamon roll and tacos. Not good. haha... Awesome V-Day story! I stayed at home and worked on a freelance project. haha

Melissa said...

Sounds like fun! We were busy taking care of a sick little girl on VDay. But Dee got Roadhouse take-out. We were supposed to have free babysitting at church, so we could go out to dinner, but we couldn't take advantage of it.

Definitely post a picture! I took a picture of me to post in my size 8s, but Dee has the USB cord to the camera at school, and it's a 3 day weekend for us. Maybe tomorrow!

Bonniebeewester said...

Get it, girllllll!!!!! :)