Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Early Morning Excitement!

So I was looking for something to wear this momo, and I saw a lavender long sleeve button up shirt that I haven't been able to wear since....last spring I think. So I took it off the hanger thinking....well....we'll just see, I know it will be better...but it probably won't fit still.
Well, IT DID!!
Now when I bought it, it was way too big but it was the smallest size they had and I really liked the shirt. So, now it isn't too big, but it fits! I can button it up and everything! I even wore it to work today and I've already had two complements on it. Yay for me! :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YAY for you! I started counting my points again this week, so I am looking forward to starting to get into some stuff that I haven't worn in a LONG time!