I have a hard time believing I am only 5 minutes away from running 30 minutes without stopping.
What in the world?! Who am I?! ;)
I just finished my first 25 minute run....wow....I'm not gonna lie...it was hard, but worth it. Even though my legs are hurting right now I feel amazing! My breathing was fine, my heart was beating fine....if only my legs could keep up! :) I know they'll get there!
I feel like it's gonna be a long way for the last 5 minutes though. We'll see, maybe not too bad. But I go up slowly from here which will give me a good chance to be sure I'm not slowing down too much while adding time.
Now, I've got to get in the shower 'cause I stink!! :)
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! How exciting! You're getting closer. Now you can run to Bama and see me!!! Come on!!
Post a Comment