Sunday, January 27, 2008

ok

I haven't decided for sure, but I think I'm moving on to week 7 tomorrow. I ran 25 minutes three times. I'm only to about 2.3 miles instead of 2.5....but what can ya do? :) But I think it will be good to move on. I only add two minutes I think. And I get to do that for a full week(about4 or 5 times).
Still going great, OH, and the scales started moving down again at the end of last week! Yay! Two lbs to be exact! Which brings my total since thanksgiving to 12 lbs/two sizes. Nice stuff.

Collin and I have been talking more and more about buying a house. I don't think it's coming soon like in the next few months. But it couldn't be by the end of the year. We just don't know. We've got a great job here where we don't pay for rent. But it's almost been 4 yrs and living in a one bedroom apt gets a bit cramped. So after we pay off the truck(next two months if all goes as planned), we will start saving for a down payment. We are looking around at what's out there already because we want to know what we want and what we would compromise on in a house. And I've been reading up on buying a house because lets face it...I was clueless! Anyway, I guess we will see what happens in this next year. We might decide to stick it out here longer, you never know.

Oh, I got to fill out my first incident report at work....I was taking out the resident's trash at 7 in the momo....not a good time for me....any of you that know me well know that. And I guess I got careless and one of the bags hit my leg and something cut me....yipes! I couldn't even figure out what it was because the bad, and my leg had bbq sauce all over it...eww.....and the bag also had coffee grounds all in it...so...I just went to the nurse that has the fun job of deciding what we should do when we get hurt on the job. And she looked at it, and cleaned it up real good, and I filled out the report and tada....if anything should happen it should be covered by the hospital. What a morning.

Guess that's all I'll report for tonight, it's time for bed!

No comments: