So, it's hard being in the real world I've decided. Nothing wrong with me in particular...it's hard seeing friend's lives getting all messed up, actually. Totally stinks. Which is making it hard to concentrate today, but that's a good thing I guess, more time for prayers.
There is so much in life I guess I don't understand. And I'm ok with that, because I know where I stand and that's all I NEED, but it gets frustrating to watch others get hurt and not be able to do anything or even understand it.
I know I'm talking in circles. I just have had a handfull of different friends recently having hard times....
On a more happy note, I just found out I'm a week ahead of where I thought I was in the nine week program...I'm starting week 8 tonight! WHAT?! That means two more weeks. Still weird to me that I'm a runner now.
Seriously, any of you who aren't believers in running, there are some of the most amazing changes going on from my running. Not just losing weight and having nicely toned legs. My posture is also improving. My legs don't hurt anymore. I can jog down the hall to grab something out of the washer or dryer without getting winded at all. It's just easier over all to do those things we know we should do daily. I cook and clean more. I want to have company more because I actually have the energy. Just lots of stuff. I could bore you more, but I won't :) Sorry I have two blogs right in a row.
Hope everyone else has a good start to their week
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sorry you're down :( But I'm so glad to hear the running is going so well. Way to go!!!
I'm so inspired by your running stories! I'm not really supposed to start anything new or intense, but I guess I could get off my lazy tail and at least walk a little! For the baby, of course. ;)
Post a Comment